- Posted in Recipes
Tired of eating the same breakfast over and over? Here’s a delicious, simple, healthy recipe to switch it up. With healthy carbs, healthy fats, and ample protein, they make a satisfying, but healthy grab-and-go breakfast option.
These muffins also make a healthy, convenient snack option.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Pack of IsaLean Pro in French Vanilla Flavour
- 3 Tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- Sprinkle of granola
- 1/2 a sliced apple
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- A handful of crushed almonds
- Set your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and let it preheat.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin.
- Srinkles sliced apple pieces and granola on top of each muffin. Other options include unsweetened shredded coconut or sliced nuts.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked evenly and thoroughly.
- Let cool and enjoy!