- Posted in Recipes
Protein balls are quickly gaining popularity, but using quality ingredients is crucial for ensuring they turn out both tasty and healthy. This satisfying recipe provides your body with fuel and nourishment while still tasting delicious.
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (120mL)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (120 mL)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour (60 grams)
- 1 cup of shredded coconut (120 grams)
- 1 cup of Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaPro (120 grams)
- Mix together the following in a large mixing bowl: 1/2 cup of the shredded coconut, coconut flour, and Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaPro. Set aside the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded coconut to coat the finished protein balls with.
- Using a microwave or stovetop, melt the coconut oil and add it to the other ingredients.
- Slowly mix the ingredients while adding two or three tablespoons until the desired consistency is reached. Save the rest of the coconut milk to use as the coating. Take about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. take each ball and roll it in the remaining coconut milk and shredded coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before enjoying.